Just like last year, the Design Research & Innovation Festival will take place in De Effenaar, during the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven. The festival is organized by CLICKNL and 4TU.Design United.
Since 2014, we have been putting innovative projects -with results- at the interface of knowledge and innovation in the spotlight every year during DRIVE Festival. This year, DRIVE will focus on a couple of themes where we see great opportunities for the creative sector. Think about Immersive Content, both digitally and non-digitally, circular design and businessmodels, or societal innovation & inclusion for example.
DRIVE starts daily at 10 AM and ends at 2 PM. This includes a (private) work session. The live talk show is a public event and starts everyday at 10:30 AM. The talk show can be watched by livestream, or you can join us in Eindhoven. Please note that seats are limited. Do you want to join us in Eindhoven? Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will put you on the waiting list, and you will hear from us after the summer break.
THIS YEARS THEMES
- Monday 24/10: how can creatives contribute to Social Innovations? FOLLOW THE LIVESTREAM;
- Tuesday 25/10: design for Public Spaces, while thinking about (mental) wellbeing. FOLLOW THE LIVESTREAM;
- Wednesday 26/10: about Circular Design and its impact on business models. FOLLOW THE LIVESTREAM;
- Thursday 27/10: exploring the possible impact of Immersive Content, both digital and non-digital. FOLLOW THE LIVESTREAM;
- Friday 28/10: the possibilities of and with Experimental Environments. FOLLOW THE LIVESTREAM.
DRIVE consists of a public part called DRIVE Live (10.30 to 11.30 a.m.) that you can follow via the livestream, and a private part (until 2 p.m.). The public part is devoted to guest speakers who talk about inspiring projects and cases.
We welcome at least four speakers on stage per day. Get to know our speakers!