Europe: Who can you consult for what?
If you want to collaborate internationally, the organisations below may be able to help you.
The International Support Index
For whom: individual makers and entrepreneurs
The International Support Index is a guide that helps you as an individual maker, organisation, or consortium in the creative industries to realise your international ambitions. This website maps out which financial and non-financial schemes can support you. You will find an overview of project grants, vouchers, residencies and consultations that can be useful in realising various international ambitions. This index is an initiative of Creative Holland, Dutch Culture and Het Nieuwe Instituut.
For whom: entrepreneurs
In order to help companies with international ambitions, we have set up Creative Holland: the partnership in which governments, knowledge institutions and industry associations work closely together to improve the international position of the Dutch creative industry. Creative Holland consists of: Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate, Ministry of Education, Culture & Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, RVO, DutchCulture, Het Nieuwe Instituut, Creative Industries Fund NL and the Creative Industry Federation.
- Homepage Creative Holland
- Overview of various financing options
- Overview of organisation that can help you
- Overview of relevant international gatherings
- Experiences of entrepreneurs who came before you
For whom: entrepreneurs and researchers
With Erasmus+, the European Union supports the educational, professional, and personal development of participants in the education, training, youth and sport sectors, in Europe and beyond. The programme offers people of all ages the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at home and abroad.
- Homepage Erasmus+
- Growing through international cooperation (international partnerships in higher education) (international partnerships in higher education)
- International experience takes you further (mobility for education professionals and students in higher education)
Creative Europe Desk
For whom: creative professionals, entrepreneurs and researchers
The Creative Europe Desk is the service and information point for the European Creative Europe programme in the Netherlands. You can contact the Desk for:
- information on the rules, procedures and deadlines of the various schemes for the cultural and audiovisual sector;
- advice and guidance when applying for a subsidy;
- assistance and/or mediation in the search for specific information and/or * cooperation partners from other European countries;
- information about other European funds and additional funding.
- Homepage Creative Europe Desk
- EU- Subsidy Guide for European programmess and subsidy schemes for cultural, audio-visual or heritage projects.
For whom: creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and researchers
DutchCulture is the network and knowledge organisation for international cultural cooperation. If you have international cultural ambitions, DutchCulture can help you gain an international foothold. They provide information, advice and training on international cultural cooperation and connect cultural and creative professionals, organisations, governments, and networks with each other and with international partners in the context of international cultural cooperation.
Team IRIS - (RVO) - Horizon Europe contact point
For whom: Anyone who wants to participate in Horizon Europe
Team Iris from RVO is ready to help with international cooperation. Most programme lines within Horizon Europe have a contact person for the Netherlands within Team Iris (National Contact Point).
- Overview advisor team Iris
- Subsidy and financing guide
- Eureka: international market-oriented R&D programme
- Horizon Europe introduction
Enterprise Europe Network
For whom: Entrepreneurs
The Enterprise Europe Network helps companies to innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world's largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations - all known for excellent business support.